From The Mind Of moe

I am a Teaching assistant, wife and mother of three with many goals. I made this blog mostly to combat insanity

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day 8 Saturday June 17, 2006

It started storming on our way to the airport and we were a little late so everything there was rush, rush, rush and confusing. When we got on the plane Zak and I sat together this time. We taxied on the runway a while and had to change directions because of the storm. We left about 20 minutes late between storms.

We had a rough beginning to our flight home. I was pretty scared for most of the trip. I found out that I can pray in tongues for two hours. About half way home, there was a rainbow on the wall of the airplane. I just stared at it for a while. Then God told me “When I gave this sign to Noah it was a promise, it is the same for you. You will make it home safe.” After this I was more able to pray for the others who were scared. Well Glad to say that God, as he always does, kept his promise and I made it home safe.

I wasn’t very home sick until I was almost home, then the bus couldn’t drive fast enough. Wade was leaving for work and I knew I would not see him until about midnight. I was making plans to go to Target just to see him sooner. When I got to the church, Wade was there to see me get off the bus. He told Target that he would be late and came to pick me up. Man, he knows exactly when to be romantic. I think after that I slept for two days.

I would definitely go again, but I would drive myself to Texas I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home