From The Mind Of moe

I am a Teaching assistant, wife and mother of three with many goals. I made this blog mostly to combat insanity

Monday, June 05, 2006

Upcoming trip

I will be travelling this Saturday to Tampico, Mexico for my first Mission trip. I am going with my son, his 6th grade class and the youth group at our church. This will be a summer of firsts for me. first time flying,first time on a missions trip and I have only said the sinners prayer with one person. It was my 6 yr old son. Which is kind of sad since I have been a christian since 1983. I have witnessed to others and I once I drove someone to Fort Wayne to get saved by a travelling evangelist. But I have not had the courage to say the prayer with anyone else. This summer I am taking a Speech class at IU of South Bend. This will also be a challenge I will be overcoming. I failed Speech in High School because I was to scared to get up and speak. It will be nice to cross this one off my list. I will attempt to blog while in Mexico next week. If I am unable to, then I will write everything here when I get back. Thank you for your Prayers

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home