Day 6 Thursday June 15, 2006
After yet another great breakfast, we headed off to the beach. We swam in the Gulf of Mexico. There were huts with things to buy. I made sure I bought some Flip Flops for the flight home. I think I wore them for the rest of the trip. As we sat in beach chairs under thatched umbrellas people walked buy selling us things. Zak bought me a bracelet. I said I wasn’t going to get my hair braided, but I caved in. I only got the top done so I could still sleep on it.
For dinner we all went out together. We had an American meal of Domino’s Pizza and then Dairy Queen Ice Cream for dessert. It was nice relaxing with everyone. I have made some new friends with people I have gone to church with for years. I spent the rest of the evening going through all my tapes of film to give to Tree Of Life.
For dinner we all went out together. We had an American meal of Domino’s Pizza and then Dairy Queen Ice Cream for dessert. It was nice relaxing with everyone. I have made some new friends with people I have gone to church with for years. I spent the rest of the evening going through all my tapes of film to give to Tree Of Life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home