Fact or Fiction?
There has always been the theory that darker colored cats tend to be drawn to lighter colors and light colored cats are drawn to dark colors. I have felt this to be true, but have never seen such a blatent display as I did yesterday morning.
As I walked onto my bedroom I noticed most things as normal. My bed - half made - light colored sheets showing with a pale peach blanket on top. My white cat was lying on the bed. As I look closer I noticed he has captured and was lying on two small black socks. The only dark colored things on the bed. I laughed and tossed my jeans on the end of the bed. This of course put him with a great dilemma, which I could actually see on his face.
"Oh My goodness" he said " The socks are so black, but so tiny. The blue jeans are not as deep in the wonderful dark color, but Oh how much more to lie upon. How can I get my tiny brain to grasp the complexities of this situation!"
He apparently figured it out because when I came in the room again he had moved to the jeans.
I was unsure though if the decision was strictly based on color. He did know that the jeans would be worn before the socks. I would have loved to have discussed the matter with him. With the fact that he is deaf and doesn't read or write well, this would have been quite difficult. Besides I was late for work after using the lint brush on my jeans.
As I walked onto my bedroom I noticed most things as normal. My bed - half made - light colored sheets showing with a pale peach blanket on top. My white cat was lying on the bed. As I look closer I noticed he has captured and was lying on two small black socks. The only dark colored things on the bed. I laughed and tossed my jeans on the end of the bed. This of course put him with a great dilemma, which I could actually see on his face.
"Oh My goodness" he said " The socks are so black, but so tiny. The blue jeans are not as deep in the wonderful dark color, but Oh how much more to lie upon. How can I get my tiny brain to grasp the complexities of this situation!"
He apparently figured it out because when I came in the room again he had moved to the jeans.
I was unsure though if the decision was strictly based on color. He did know that the jeans would be worn before the socks. I would have loved to have discussed the matter with him. With the fact that he is deaf and doesn't read or write well, this would have been quite difficult. Besides I was late for work after using the lint brush on my jeans.

1 Comments:
At October 13, 2005 at 5:15 AM,
john_homan said…
Ha ha ha...good post
Post a Comment
<< Home