New Years resolutions
Well I figure I should do this, so OK here goes
Lose 20 pounds
finish book I started 2 or 3 years ago (granted it is the bible)
start on that world peace through domination thing
become perfect ( well I guess I can check that one off my list)
Show the world that the Apple computer is best even though blogger doesn't think so, and buttons don't appear when I use the Mac and I'm forced to use this IBM thing. But I'm not bitter.
Become this cats worst nightmare if he doesn't stop running through the house and climbing onto the top of the frig at 5:00 in the morning.
Lose 20 pounds
finish book I started 2 or 3 years ago (granted it is the bible)
start on that world peace through domination thing
become perfect ( well I guess I can check that one off my list)
Show the world that the Apple computer is best even though blogger doesn't think so, and buttons don't appear when I use the Mac and I'm forced to use this IBM thing. But I'm not bitter.
Become this cats worst nightmare if he doesn't stop running through the house and climbing onto the top of the frig at 5:00 in the morning.

1 Comments:
At January 30, 2005 at 8:32 PM,
john_homan said…
Somebody's got technology issues....
Post a Comment
<< Home