From The Mind Of moe

I am a Teaching assistant, wife and mother of three with many goals. I made this blog mostly to combat insanity

Monday, May 23, 2005

Impossible?

No matter what my feelings are about the decision to be Vegan, I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible. Let us just think for a moment of all of the animals that live in and on plants. You know they lay eggs that can't always be seen. You know there is gonna eventually be something in your salad that is not all that leafy. It can't be helped no matter how hard you try. And isn't there a statistics about how many spiders we consume while sleeping. Do you think that while in a comatose state we are able to calculate the outcome of the situation? See!, Impossible.

1 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2005 at 9:19 PM, Blogger john_homan said…

    What about Bacon? How am I supposed to live without Bacon? And don't get me started talking about Totinos Sausage Pizza Rolls.....Sigh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home