From The Mind Of moe
From The Mind Of moe
Sometimes situations are placed in front of us and we wonder. Why Lord Why! Why is this happening - Why are these people treating me this way - Why can't they just be honest with me - Why do I feel I am overreacting or should I be standing up for myself more - I know I not stupid Why do they think so - What should I be learning from this - How can this make me grow - Am I just thinking of me - How blessed I am to have friends who will listen to me and not expect me to still act like this tomorrow - How do I get answers without sounding whinny or saying things I don't want to say - Now is when I say "Poopy" and pick myself up and try my best to be God's little princess. It's nice to be heard even if noone is listening.
Sometimes situations are placed in front of us and we wonder. Why Lord Why! Why is this happening - Why are these people treating me this way - Why can't they just be honest with me - Why do I feel I am overreacting or should I be standing up for myself more - I know I not stupid Why do they think so - What should I be learning from this - How can this make me grow - Am I just thinking of me - How blessed I am to have friends who will listen to me and not expect me to still act like this tomorrow - How do I get answers without sounding whinny or saying things I don't want to say - Now is when I say "Poopy" and pick myself up and try my best to be God's little princess. It's nice to be heard even if noone is listening.

1 Comments:
At May 4, 2005 at 11:11 AM,
john_homan said…
Someone's listening. Feel the same way some times too. Poopy...
Keep writing, nothing like a good rant to make it all seem a little clearer.
Love,
John
Post a Comment
<< Home